The Morton C. Bradley, Jr. Education Center provides meeting, exhibit, and research space for Indiana University’s historic Wylie House Museum, which was home to four generations of Wylie family members after it was built by IU’s first president, Andrew Wylie, in 1835. The Education Center bears the name of Wylie descendent Morton C. Bradley, Jr., who bequeathed several original sculptures, a museum support fund, and a trove of family documents and heirlooms to the museum in 2004.
  

Recently Added Items

Memorandum about allocations and uses of Bradley estate funds

bradley10_01.jpeg

This memorandum allocates 40% of Bradley's estate to the IU Art Museum, 40% to the Wylie House, and 20% to the Lilly Library.

Indiana University Foundation gift agreement for the Morton C. Bradley, Jr. Wylie House Museum Fund

bradley9_01.jpg

This gift agreement describes the purpose of the Morton C. Bradley, Jr. bequest to the Wylie House Museum: to build a new education center and to…

Fair market values of items in the Bradley Estate

bradley8_01.jpeg

This inventory lists Bradley estate items along with brief descriptions, measurements, and fair market values.